Three Easy Easter Recipes
As Easter approaches, it brings many tasty treats. Here are a festive edibles to encourage celebration
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Chocolate Marshmallow Bunnies
Peeps Marshmallow Bunnies
- Line a Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper
- Insert Lollipop stick into the marshmallow bunny.
- Prep mini marshmallows by trimming off 1/3 with scissors. Keep the larger pieces and discard the trimmings.
- Melt Chocolate by heating in the microwave
- Dip bunny into melted chocolate. Tap off excess chocolate into the chocolate bowl. Set on wax paper lined tray. Add a marshmallow cottontail. Repeat.
- When tray of chocolate dipped bunnies is complete, refrigerate for a few minutes to help chocolate set.
Carrot Rice Crispy Treats
4 Rice Crispy Treats
6 ounces of Orange Candy Melting Pieces
Green Air Heads
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Cut each treat in half lengthwise, and then cut each of them in half diagonally.
- Insert a toothpick in the flat end of the treat, and place on the prepared sheet
- Place treats in the freezer for two minutes
- While the treats are freezing, melt candy in the microwave by heating for 30 seconds, stirring, and repeating until candy is fully melted.
- Take treats out of the freezer, and coat them with melted candy by dipping them or using a spoon.
- Return the Rice Crispy Treats to the baking sheet, and place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Take each Rice Crispy Treat out of the refrigerator, and carefully remove the toothpick, enlarging to hole.
- Cut Air heads into thin strips, and insert into hole.
Flower Pretzel Bites
White Candy Melts
- Arrange Pretzel Snaps on a plate
- Place a candy melt in the center of the pretzel
- Heat Pretzels in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds, or until the candy melts are soft.
- Place one M&M in the center of the pretzel snap, and then place six M&Ms around it for
- Place Pretzels in the freezer for five minutes.